Based on over 10 years guiding experience in Tanzania's Northern Circuit, iTravel Safari & Expeditions have developed five safari tour packages. The selection available has been influenced by our experience of the most popular choices of destination and duration, as well as our intimate knowledge of Tanzania's seasons and wildlife.
Follow our 4 simple steps below to select the right package for you and request a quote.
4 SIMPLE STEPS
Choose your preferred accommodation style
Choose from our selection of tour packages
Choose any top-ups such as airport transfers or cultural experiences.
Request a quote!
Choose the accommodation style that best fits your comfort level and budget.
If you can't decide, just request a quote for each style or ask us for more information.
Camping is our basic accommodation option, but arguably the most authentic safari experience, as campsites within the park are open and animals are free to pass through.
Depending on your tour itinerary, you will stay in campsites inside and outside of the national parks. All the campsites we use have well maintained and clean toilets and shower blocks. Some sites even have swimming pool and bar facilities.
You will be provided with a tent (your guide and chef will set this up) and camping equipment, and a chef will freshly prepare meals and lunchboxes each day.
If you are looking for a little more comfort, you can choose a lodge option - either a lodge room or a permanent tented room. The option available will depend on the park you are staying in.
Both options offer the comfort of a hotel setting, with framed beds, mattresses and linen; as well as en-suite bathroom facilities. Meals are included in the cost, and the lodge will supply you with a lunchbox for your safari.
Many of the lodges have swimming pool facilities, so bring a bathing costume with you!
Browse our five expertly designed safari tour packages and select the itinerary that best suits yours needs.
Can't find what you need or want to make some changes? Request a tailor-made safari instead.
Designed with residents and volunteers in mind, this day tour is ideal for those short on time.
Beat the crowds (and the price tag). This tour will take you to the lesser known parks of northern circuit.
Explore Tanzania's most famous parks, Serengeti & Ngorongoro, home to the
The combination of Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro and Serengeti are a popular choice with visitors to Tanzania, and the route has become known as
'The Northern Circuit'.
TOP-UP YOUR EXPERIENCE
Make your safari even more special with one (or more!) of our safari
Check out our Safari Top-Ups page for details on the additional experiences and services we can offer.
Please note that not all of these experiences are available if you are joining a group. We will let you know if this is the case.
NEED TO MAKE SOME CHANGES?
All of our package safaris are sold 'as seen', meaning that the parks included, the itinerary and number of days and nights cannot be amended.
If you need to make any changes, you should consider requesting a tailor-made tour instead.
You can find more information on how to request a tailor-made quote here.
JOIN A GROUP
- Joining a group refers to your travelling party joining other clients for the same tour itinerary. This can reduce costs for solo or couple travellers as some of the costs can be shared between more people (for example, care hire).
- Group sizes are between 4-6 people per car. In the rare event we are unable to find people to join you, you will not have to pay any extra than the price already quoted.
- Only camping accommodation is available for joining tours as this is the most popular choice.
- At present we only offer group tours for The Big Five Tour and The Northern Circuit Tour. This is because they are the most popular routes and we are more likely to find joiners and can be more flexible with start dates.
- Occasionally we may partner with other tour operators and combine groups if we do not have enough of our own clients to travel with you. This will not affect the price you pay or the service you receive. You will be informed ahead of time if this happens.
The ultimate safari experience - take in the beautiful landscape of North Tanzania as you travel from Arusha in the East to Lake Natron in the West, visiting all the national parks in between.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below to get a quote for your iTravel Package Safari tour.
Tours come as described, so if you need to request any changes please complete our Tailor-made Tour request form instead. You can find it here.